Preparing for the Future of Value-based Care & Increasing Your Quality Performance Bonus
ABOUT THE WEBINAR:
Enabling Care Teams with the right information at the right time to deliver the proper care.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Identify and plan to close gaps in care.
- Address patient’s risk and gaps in care.
- Re-tool how to provide care, resulting in lower cost and better quality.
- Leverage healthcare expertise and technology to develop a support team that promotes transformation around data management, revenue, and patient care.
- Demonstrate positive outcomes for patients' visits resulting in bigger rewards.
- Analyze your claims data to help you understand the market better.
ABOUT OUR SPEAKERS:
Krishan Nagda, MD is the CEO of Spectrum Medical Partners, providers of acute and post-acute services in the southeast US. Dr. Nagda’s focus for the past few years has been building solid relationships with ACOs, Medicare Advantage Plans, and their associated IPA/MSO’s. He is an avid technologist and well-respected thought leader in healthcare.
Ken Persaud, MD is Senior Vice President and General Manager, Value Based Care with Sharecare. For the past decade, Dr. Persaud has held leadership positions in healthcare organizations, specializing in the design and implementation of strategic plans which accelerate performance and create value for patients, health plans, IPAs, physicians, hospital systems, and investors. In addition, he has experience in clinical practice, leading physician groups, managed care, accountable care organizations, clinical re-design to achieve patient-centric care models, physician compensation, global contracting, and start-ups.
OKMGMA webinars are approved for 1.0 CE credit hour of LIVE learning from MGMA state for those attending the live session.
OKMGMA Webinars are approved for 1.0 CE credit hour from MGMA state for on-demand listening.
OKMGMA Webinars are approved for 1.0 CE credit hour from AAPC for those attending the live session.
OKMGMA webinars are FREE for members! You must be logged in to register.($75 non members)